November Update

 November- 3 hours

Fall Cumulative- 3 hours


Hey blog!

This month went by so fast, I can't believe tomorrow is December already. What an eventful month I've had! My pharmacology class decided to do a great class community service project. We made thanksgiving cards to give to students in a nearby school! We only made the cards this month, we will hand them in December. One of my classmates taught us this new quilling technique to make the thanksgiving cards and it was so much fun! An amazing opportunity to get to know my colleagues more outside of just school work. Also a great opportunity to be able to spread some holiday spirit to kids and hopefully make them smile when they read our cards! I was also able to help a neighboring doctor office next to the one at work at with their file room. I work at EJ hospital under an ophthalmologist and help around with patient charts or answering phone calls and such. Everyone in the offices work hard all the time, so I wanted to be able to help them in some way. After my shift I reorganized their patient charts in the file room for easier access. It feels great to be able to give back and help in any way if you are able to. I have a picture here that my classmate took of me with my thanksgiving card! I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving and ate delicious food:)




Comments

Popular Posts